Ground Rover Operators
You will operate a real ground rover from wherever you are. Rather than a competition, we want to have fun and exchange laughter.
We are select equal number of future engineers from every country. As an operator, you will :
- Drive the ground rover (aka. Rapunzel) located in Germany, from start to finish, using Connected Ops software and mobile applications.
- In 2 minutes, blow 3 balloons with the ground rover through the checkpoints and reach out to the finish line
- If you go out of bounds or leave the track, the supervisor will take over the control.
- Optionally a webcam so Cloud Ararat team in Germany can communicate with you live during the event.
What do you need to operate?
- Fill out the form below.
- Android or IOS mobile phone or a tablet. You will download the Connected Ops app by the link we email you.
- Reliable internet connection
- Your smile and curiosity in robots
We will reach out to you once you fill out the form.
We want to enjoy and exchange fun and excitement to control a robot in another part of the World.
- 09:00 - 17::00
- 2 minutes per operator followed by a 3 minute break.
- Live Broadcasting on YouTube: Fun and goofy commentators all day
- How-to sessions throughout the day about uncrewed systems, software, cloud and electronics
Let's connect and have fun
You may invite your friends, family and watch how everyone is doing throughout the course.
Our supporters provide special activities and capabilities within their scope of service and preference.